Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Half way through the mayham

There is officially only 2 full weeks of regular classes left for this semester. Remember that sad and whiney list of things I needed to get done for school? It's half way finished. Woo stinkin' hoo!

At this point, I'm just trying to make it to Thanksgiving break. That is ging to be so nice. :)

At the moment though I am proof reading my art history paper. It's due at tonight. That'll be nice to be done with.

The group from our church that went to Germany is doing great from what I've heard. They've been posting pictures up on facebook. I'm living vicariously through them :) I think everyone who was left home is.

I miss Ally and Monique. It's not like I see them a lot through the week or anything but just knowing that they're so far away makes me miss them. It'll be good to have them home.




I wonder what they'll bring back (wink wink)

Oh and I just thought of this earlier. I don't think I've mentioned some good new that my friend ( I would call her one of my best friends), Grace, shared with me quite some time ago: She and her husband are pregnant! She's into her second trimester now. She went in to hear the heartbeat a couple weeks ago and she's due in May. So happy for them.

An update on Mr Mouse: I haven't seen the aweful creature since Monday night. I haven't had a truly peaceful moment at home since either. Everywhere I go in the house I peak around corners and stomp to anounce my coming and give him time to scurry away. eghk. I hate mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment