Thursday, November 17, 2011

a "C" and things to be done

Great news! (well great for me, probably pretty boring for the rest of the world) I got a soild "C+" on my last art history test! woooo hoooo!




Crazy how a single class can put you way up here ^

















Or way down here.   ___________ But it can

I have high hope for a productive day today.

My list:
clean coffee maker (check)
start my last lesson plan for the semester (!)
do ALL the laundry
clean (really clean, as in soap, water, and elbow grease)
make a cup of hot chocolate
watch Pride and Predjudice ( I just finished the book again so I have to watch the movie. It's tradition.)
continue working on christmas presant projects (fun)

yay!

+


+

(eehhh)

+


=

Pretty awesome night (for this old-lady-at-heart)





No comments:

Post a Comment