Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day

Ahh, my favorite time of the year. Ground Hog day. A day of promises, optimism and superstititon. A day when we look to one furry, oversized rodent to let us know if this weather will soon come to end or not.



If he sees his shadow, we will endure 6 more weeks of misery. If he doesn't see that shadow, yay! Spring is near.......then again maybe it's the other way around.

A day of school children's crafts to celebrate the occasion, men in top hats, and Bill Murray.

Yup. It's the hap-happiest season of all.

Watch the broadcast of little Phil's moment of fame here: http://www.groundhog.org/

Hope your day is overcast!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bill Murray! My Dog is dead! My Dog is dead!!!(I hope you have seen The Man Who Knew To Little, or else you liable to think I'm just plain nuts :)

    Happy groundhog day!

    ReplyDelete