Wednesday, April 18, 2012

YOUTH GROUP!

Tonight was youth group! We had so many people tonight! It was fun and great and wonderful!

Volleyball!



Lesson time..... Stephanie (in the bottom left box) got her hair did........ or something.



Hang time afterwards and stuff......and things



Adam has tried to phase it out but they absolutely LOVE going
to McD's after the lesson and stuff. 
I don't know what it is. 


We had a really good night. Youth is always good. This Friday we are having a lock-in. Just in case you're not familiar with the term, it's when everyone comes to the church and we stay up ALL NIGHT. It's somewhat miserable. yet another thing they absolutely LOVE. I do not get that. But they do. And they bring their friends. So we just stay up all and do things that Adam has planned. I've planned to bake cupcakes with the girls at 2 am. I know right? Cupcakes at 2 in the morning. What could possibly be amiss about that? So yea, that's going to happen.

Hopefully it will be an opportunity to reach out to teens we never would have met otherwise. And it's all worth it for that.


Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?’ Then I said, ‘Here am I. Send me!
Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment