Friday, January 27, 2012

Printmaking and hangs

 Today I spent a whopping 5 hours in the printmaking studio. Actually it was pretty fantastic and I got everything done a week ahead of time.

Look what I spent 5 hrs on

Matrix 1: Scarce Reflections

Test proof 1 ( I do a test on cheap paper to see how the lines look)



Fuzzy but this is an exciting moment of printing: the reveal
It's a surprise every time

Official print 1. 
On ridiculously EXPENSIVE paper.
Now repeat 6 more times. : /


Matrix 2: A Story in the Lines



I'll skip through this process and show just the product.
Looks dandy to me. 


Then I headed home to hang out with krissy-poo





Fun and stuff.

Oh I have a hilarious thing to tell.

Our pastor's son is turning 13(?) today and he's having kind of a Sasquatch themed overnight w/ friends. I think they plan to watch Sasqutch Gang (funny movie). Well, also his dad (our pastor) rented a Sasquatch costume and asked Travis Beckner (middle school leader) to wear it and freak out the boys when Mark (pastor/dad) takes them on a night walk. Adam is there too. Ha! Isn't that hilarious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment