Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday profits

Adam and I cleaned out some of our clothing so I went down to Plato's to sell it.

They bought most of it for $30 (yes!).

 Then I did some bargain shopping at Goodwill (yes! x 2) and kinda scored :)

All together now!

I found this sweet! painting. 
I even like the frame.

A new T, Gap leather belt, and jean wrap skirt.
All for $10.
Yea, baby!


                                        I actually kind of like that barn picture but I needed a bulletin board.
So alas, it had to fulfill it's original purpose.


Then this smaller frame was for a black and white print.
One layer of black spray paint later and she's lookin' fine.




                                             Put 'em all together and now I got a frame collage thingy.
(I really hate that wallpaper)


     All together I only spent $16. Wow, right? I know. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment