Thursday, February 7, 2013

Nope

Hey, blog.
How ya doin'?
I'm ok.
I'm tired.
I forgot that getting this busy again makes me this tired.

Why you ask?

Because between work, school, youth group/church, and keeping everything up at home I feel like I'm going around in circles.
I finish one thing and it's time to scoot to the next responsibility.
And it should go without saying that I have not ran for a week now.
That ball has definitely dropped :(
The hardest thing is I miss my husband---- but he wouldn't know it because by the time there's a moment to breath, I want to breath while taking a nap...... and nothing else.
Plus while I'm chugging along doing everything I have to do I'm a grump (that's a cute way to say I'm unbelievably disrespectful, inconsiderate, and martyr-ish. Not cute.)
So I need to figure out how to get done what HAS to be done and let what doesn't take a backseat..... cause I don't want to live like this for the next 6 months.
I just need to figure out what to drop.
.
.
.
.
.
I have a feeling our house is about to draw the short stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment