Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bon

Adam always has to stay late at the church on Thursdays, so I really enjoy bringing him dinner. We currently have very little in the house to make a good, filling dinner he would enjoy. So I've been looking around on AllRecipes.com for some inspiration. All it seems to be doing though is making me salivate for all these yummy looking home cooked meals. I have several that have been bookmarked. (By the way,I think I've landed on beef stroganoff, hamburger helper style.......whatever).

For something maybe more interesting, the youth groupies are on spring break this week. Adam opened the church for our high schoolers who were still in town to come hang out all day. They did and it was fun. There were about 17 or so there at a time. Maybe 25 throughout the day. We didn't do anything very crazy. Just played volleyball, had a bon fire,chatted, had a good talk time, cooked out, and made s'mores.

One of my favorite parts was that Sarah hung out with us the whole evening. We talked the whole time about everything. It was great. I really enjoyed that time with her.

Oh and I got NO pictures of the day/evening at all. :( hmm too bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment