Thursday, February 21, 2013

The cogs are turning

Life is ticking on around here.
Adam and I are both in the thick of our classes.
I've got assignments and deadlines pushing in on all sides, it feels like.
It feels so good when I can cross another off my checklist.


My sister-in-law's parents are downsizing and I'm buying these 2 bookshelves off of them for $30.
Our front room is in dire need of some storage so these will be a welcomed addition.
I'm thinking of painting them a medium gray with copper paint on the hardware...... we'll see.
And I'll share project pictures, I'm sure.

Henry is staring at me while I type... just staring.
(which reminds me: he needs to get "fixed" soon. da da dummmmm....)

Hmm, what else?

A new girl is coming to youth and has been for about 2 months now.
I'm enjoying getting to know her and thank God for bringing here near.

What's going on with you these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment