Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Tip For Free

Just a really quick post today!
I wanted to share a tip that I think I came up with on my very own..... but maybe you already do it.

Everyone (including myself) makes lists to remember everything they need/want to get done.
Duh. Yes. This is not the tip. Of course you do this.

BUT.... some days I'll make a list of everything I've already done that day.
I know right?!
Major morale booster I tell ya.

Usually I'll do this when I feel unmotivated or like I'm not getting as much accomplished as I wanted to.
Sometimes my list can be really full of obviously needed stuff like cleaning or grocery shopping.
Sometimes they're full of things like I took a shower, sorted out junk mail, took a needed nap.....

I just did this a little bit ago when I knew my little one's nap was almost up and I felt like I had wasted my "down time".

Here's what I accomplished during her nap:

  • caught up on a few bible study lessons
  • ate (very necessary)
  • cleared up my email account (organized, deleted unnecessary messages)
  • a bit of pinterest
  • vaccumed (just a quickie)
I'd say that's an hour and a half well spent.

So yea.
Take account of your day or hour or whatever.
Make a backwards list and sleep a little better tonight when you see how you clearly DID NOT waste your time.

Or ha! maybe you did.
In that case try a regular list tomorrow :)



13 comments:

  1. lol... I love it! Lists are just my favorite anyway, so the longer the better :) And things like eating and going through emails are very necessary and list worthy.... trust me. I currently have 5,026 emails... (!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. linen skirt women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Download windows 20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. sex cam

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. cam models forum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Moj whatsApp status

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. gb whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. gb whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. gbwhatsapp apk download

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. whatsapp plus

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. 인도-의료-비자

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! India-medisinsk-visum

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work AllNaughtyFunforyou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete