Sunday, February 24, 2013

A few good things

Here I am at the top of another weekend.
It flew by in a flash, that's for sure.
And I didn't seem to ever have a camera to freeze a minute of it

I worked...... for alot of it.
No bueno but necessary.

My sister-in-law Ally and her boyfriend Bryar got engaged and we are all SO happy for them.


Wedding talk is officially ON!
:)

It was also my sister's 21st birthday and we got dinner together Saturday night.
(no camera, dangit)

Today I got to finally have some down time which felt really nice..... until 10 o'clock hit and I realized I had an assignment due in 2 hours!

Ah!

Freaked out..... then got it done in time.

And now I'm watching the tail end of the Oscars.
How can I make Monday not come so soon?
Has anyone figured that out yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment