Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coupla things....

After a not so great day yesterday, today is MUCH better. There are several good things I want to mention.

Tonight we're going over to Brandon and Grace's house to watch Thursday comedy night and have dinner. Bring on The Office, Parks and Rec, Community....! Also guess what. Grace is pregnant! They just had their little girl in June and now they're expecting another. Whoa! There're LOTS and LOTS of babies around these parts lately.

In my moments of money freak outs yesterday, I found this book America's Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money: Your Guide to Living Better, Spending Less, and Cashing in on Your DreamsI checked to see if it was at our local library, it was, and I went to get it. So far it's very readable and this family has some awesome strategies for saving money. I've been convicted, encouraged, and challenged by this book. If you're struggling like I am, see if your library has it. If not you can get it here.

Lastly, the high school girls are coming over for a bon fire/ sleepover tomorrow night. I'm on the lookout for some activities to do. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment