Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pinterest fiend

Oh gosh.
Maybe it just comes along with winter time but I have been an internet addict lately.
I can just get on and then (a couple hours later) I realize I'm still on.
Friends who see my pins on Pinterest may have noticed: I'm on there A LOT
Too much for sure.
The Pinterest enables me.
It's like an endless magazine full of my favorite things.

So basically it's all Pinterest's fault.

J/k..... kinda


Last year at about this time, I removed myself from lots of sites- facebook, pinterest, polyvore, all that stuff.
...........and obviously I got back on.


As of right now, I have no plans of changing my habits.
I'll just try to be a little more aware and cut down on my time at least a little bit...... or something.

;)

I went over to find something like this, found it,
 then kept browsing for another 45 minutes. Geez.



No comments:

Post a Comment