Friday, August 30, 2013

This weekend....

It's friday and I'm starting to assess the next coupla days to make sure I've got everything in line.

I'm running errands and working today.

Tomorrow, a long time family friend (she used to babysit me!) is getting married.
She's waited for the right man and it seems that God has brought him along.

So that's happening for sure.

Then (hopefully) we'll spend the evening with our family as we begin to really say goodbye to Bryar and Ally.
I'm trying not to think about it.
I'm so happy for them but we will miss them so much.
It's going to be hard.



They'll be at church with us on Sunday and then are leaving for New York that afternoon.
:(

I'm predicting that our weekend will end on a heavy yet hopeful note.
As will this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment