Wednesday, January 25, 2012


I'm always collecting pics of crafts that I really want to do. Lately I've made a list of some that I REALLY want to do. 

Plain, white shoes drawn on w/ marker (sharpie probably)

Adorable. 

I think maybe the easiest of all.
A round of felt, stones (I found some just like these at the dollar tree), and hot glue

Not really what I would call art per se but would definitely look good.   

This too would also be easy i think.
I didn't see a how-to but from what I can tell,
just draw a map onto the fabric, secure in a hoop,
and  sew straight lines from a border to the other.
Alternate colors and direction of thread.


My sister bought me some of these for Christmas.
I have a collection already and I don't know what would
be a good addition, design wise.

I wanna do this but with round petals 
That way I can just use my circle cutter
:)


I've bought materials (or have materials) already for half of these things. I just need to like, set myself a deadline or something for each. Or maybe a craft night. Oooooo. that would be fun.


Tonight's youth so I'm gearing up for that. Hope your day has been fulfilling and good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment