Thursday, January 26, 2012

Somewhere warm sounds perfect

Spring break is a little over a month away (Of COURSE I'm already counting down the days to then!) and Adam & I are talking about what we want to do.


minus the stereotypical college craziness


We usually just work through it : /

Soooooooo, we were thinking about taking a mini road trip to a beach somewhere. Then his family threw out an idea to go to Texas for the week. Monique's dad had cancer a while back and it has returned. So she wants us all to travel down to see him before he gets much worse. We would actually stay on the beach down there in a beach house if we went, so.....

But we don't know

How about.........! A Pro's and cons list! yea! what better way to decide what the best possible choice is than through a nice, clean, organized list!!

Ok, let the fun begin

Texas






Pros:

  • See where Adam grew up
  • See Monique's dad
  • spend time with Conner's
  • Cheaper
  • still on a beach
Cons:

  • not so laid back
  • ppl all the time
  • space may be tight at w/e we rent
  • beach may not be great


Beach somewhere alone



Pros
  • alone
  • do what we want
  • pick the beach we stay on
  • quiet
  • alone
  • do what we want
Cons

  • more expensive


Hmmmm, well only time will tell where Spring Break 2012 is spent. Just any where but Terre Haute, ok?

ok Adam?

:)

Until then, I'll be in my make-believe-beach-land where I'm soaking up a skin-healthy tan, reading a million books, rolling over, and repeating. Here's what I wear while lounging at my fantasy beach

I actually made this set on polyvore.
Have you been there?
It's like playing Barbies, but better!
And for adults. 
Like me!
(I'm a child)
Go to polyvore!
I'm going to my beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment