Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Biology

This semester I've been concentrating on getting a chunk of general education classes out of the way. These are the classes that you probably already took and passed in high school. For some reason, higher education requires students to put themselves through this misery again. Actually usually it can be fine. But for me, this semester, it's misery.

A few of the classes I'm taking right now are English, math, and biology. The English is great; I love English. The math: whatever. I'm getting through it. The biology? Agh. Just kill me.

I have never ever failed a class. And that's including the three years of science I took in HS. For some reason, this course is the hardest I have ever taken and it is kicking my butt.

I just got done taking a test online and I totally failed it. I am in the dumps right now. I thought I had it. It apparently did not stick though. Considering it's past midterm and I am now officially failing this course, I'm fighting the urge to throw the towel in on this one. I am fighting. But gosh....... just to give up......

Agh.

No.

I won't. I'll keep trucking away just so I can say I tried.




No comments:

Post a Comment