Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The newness and the oldness

First thing: I figured out that blogger has a new set up for the blog dash board. I do not even want to know how long this option has been here. But I just applied it. I love it. I can actually see what I'm doing with out scrolling up and down and all over the place.

Second thing: things are purty chill around here. I don't mean just here at this moment. But life seems to have worked itself into a groove. I start to feel restless when it gets like this. Its around this time when I have to start praying for contentedness. Just thanking God for what He's given me instead of looking around wondering why everyone else has something I want. Sometimes it's easy. Sometimes my heart/mind is a little more stubborn or shallow.

At this moment I'm thankful for:

  • My salvation
  • My husband
  • mornings we get to sleep in together
  • these yummy chocolate chip cookies
  • the mouse traps my husband set
  • our home
  • evenings spent here
  • the well used and loved objects that fill our house
  • this new blog set up
  • Destiny
  • my car (we've had it a year now and it's the best!)
There's always more. Because His blessings are ceaseless if we'd only acknowledge them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment