Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School

Our teens started school again yesterday and many of our graduates have started college classes today.
It's gone so fast, but we've had a great summer together.

After praying for their hearts and days this morning, I am just struck by how blessed my husband and I are to have any kind of voice in their lives.
For some reason, kids keep coming to our youth groups to learn about Jesus from us.
And we are so humbled and grateful for the constant opportunity to share our lives with them.

We love the teens God brings to us.
As I say that I'm running through a list of faces in my head, and each one of them mean something to me.

If you have a teenager or know one, please pray for them.
They are up against so much and God is the only one who can really help them.


No comments:

Post a Comment