Saturday, March 24, 2012

A day on the greens

Adam loves to golf. He's tried so hard to get me to be able to play. It just hasn't worked out for him. But I do like to walk along with him as he plays. It's fun and we get goofy together.

One time, while we were on our honeymoon in Wisconsin (in July), he wanted to go golfing and wanted me to go with him. It was like 50 degrees. In July. And it was misting all day. But I went. And we were both miserable. Me because it was 50 degrees and wet. Him because I was whining the ENTIRE time. 

That was the worst golf outing for us. 

But this one, it was actually probably the best. 




ok, I'm ready








Playing from the blues today....... he's good.


I kept seeing these little mud towers along the water lines


Adam said they were made by either little crawdad-lookin' things or ground wasps.




Adam knew of  an old grave yard off in the woods by hole 5.
He wanted to show me so so we had a wee adventure









In one pond they have fish....gigantic fish.
Seriously, they are huge.


Adam's ruining this couple's day.



Lunch together at the turn. 


















Here's one fact unrelated to any of these events: There is a mouse in our house. Again. I don't know if it's the same one as back in December (we never did nab that one) or a new one. But it is leaving its little doodles all over our kitchen. ugh! Creeps me out to think of it. But I am a baby and am trying to convince my husband (aka knight in glossy armor) to kill the little beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment