Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family reunion weekend

This weekend was spent in Indianapolis meeting up with family for a reunion. The actual reunion wasn't until Sunday afternoon but we headed up on Saturday. We spent the evening with Adam's brother, Anson, and his family.

We totally white trashed it and cook/ate dinner in the drive way. They don't have much outdoor space but it was so nice outside we couldn't stand to spend it indoors. 

Super spicy gumbo was on the menu. It was super spicy. And super good. 

 Then Sunday we went to the Boston family reunion. It's hosted every year at this farm.


I went to check out the cows. First there was one.

Then there was two. 

Finally, three! I doubt these girls get out much.

When it was time to head home, I was totally ready to head home. 
The road is long and the windshield dirty, but we made it.

And what did I find when we reached our door?
My passport! Sweet.
The count down to Berlin is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment