Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Happenings

All sorts of things happened today. It was a bit of a blur. First we had church of course. Following that was a meeting about about our Berlin trip (woooo! ONE month!). Then lunch. Then Adam and I parted ways so I could make it to my nieces 5th birthday and he could go help out some teens. 

Happy birthday, Lucy!


Presents? Check!


 Next I headed to my in-laws house. Monique (Adam's mom) found a baby bird!

I think it's a blue bird because it's got little
 blue feathers that are starting to stick up.

Of course the little one was hungry so worms were dug up.

Mmmmm. Yum......



It was so funny! It would be totally freaking out to eat with its
head all stretched up and out. Once it got a couple worms in its belly,
it would just conk out and be down for another 20 minutes. 


I went nature scouting.

Found this neat mushroom.

Love those filmy layers.

and those spots!

Oh look! I found a Feather! (Her name is Feather........and she is lovely.)

Took a swing on the swing

It was so nice outside most the day. 
Woke up to a rainy morning. It slowly cleared up 
and got so warm and sunny.


As Adam and I were leaving, Monique and Ally showed us these two little guys
that have been hanging out every evening to munch on some bugs.


They have kindly faces I think. 


It was such a nice day. Tomorrow we're going out with friends to celebrate not only my birthday but my friend, Betsy's. We're going to Stone Creek restaurant in Plainfield which happens to be my favorite. Hopefully I'll have some pictures. Until then......

No comments:

Post a Comment