Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Here Now

oh I should write a post with some lively updates but there's just not much to mention.
Here are some mentionables I guess:

  • Today is Ally's 24th birthday
  • Rachel is due with their 4th baby any time now
  • This is a full work week for me thank goodness
  • I did some rearranging of some decorations yesterday to make the house feel more fall-y
  • Adam and I are going camping next week (woo!)
  • This week is the covered bridge fest..... big deal in these parts
  • I'm working on a pumpkin pinata for a friend's daughter's birthday


I'm tired so I'm gonna cozy down with dinner and an episode of Once Upon a Time......then maybe a bowl of peppermint chocolate pudding :)

Later, gator.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I just discovered once upon a time too! Daniel doesn't much care for it though, but we have the walking dead to enjoy together :)

    ReplyDelete