Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Home 2012

I've decorated myself out for this Christmas. 
It was kept pretty natural and simple this year. 

In the main room




A favorite quote from Elf is perched on our coat hook shelf.

I taught myself how to make natural wreaths this year so they're everywhere.
I think the final count is 4, strike that, 5 plus a garland.




Can you find the kitten in this picture?
I didn't notice him til I posted this.



This nativity set was made for me by my sister-in-law, Rachel. 
I love it. 



We have no fireplace so the stockings are hung with care on the blanket rack.


In the kitchen



Just one final tree on the table.



We aren't doing lights on the house this year.
Neither one of us want to deal with those.
: )
Plus I think that goes along with the natural thing I've done.

I have so much fun planning and decorating our home for Christmas.
We hope your Christmas season is off to joyful start.

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment