Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas overload!

Dang!
So much has happened, I've taken So many pictures over the last few days I'm in overload trying to figure out how to present it in a nice edited package for this here blog.
I'll try to keep it to the highlights.

Christmas day, Dec. 25:

Adam's Mom, Dad, sister, and sister's boyfriend came over for breakfast/brunch.


We watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
There are some not so great parts in that movie, but the rest of it always just cracks me up.


Then we went to see Les Mis. It was unbelievable.
Probably the best movie I've seen.

Wednesday, Dec. 26th
Adam and I slept in.
It snowed a ton during the night.
The weather station called it a blizzard.
I was ready for some snow.



We do Christmas together by putting together stockings for each other and then setting a limit for the two of us to go shop for something we want/need together.

Adam wanted a power tool set he had his eye on.

Happy guy.

We had also agreed on getting a hotel room for a night in a town about an hour's drive away. We had no intention to go last night but at about 6pm Adam looked over at me and asked if I wanted to go. Uh, yea! So we went.



I like the way we celebrate :)

Today, Thursday, Dec. 27th

I got to spend my Christmas money today and where did I go? Target!
We also hit up Bath & Body and Old Navy.



We got lunch at Noodles and Co. then headed home.


Indiana countryside 



Here's what I bought:
Flannel sheets
New duvet cover
stripey sweater
new note cards
lotion, bath foam, and a candle in my fav scent
large pail 
and a pretty white serving bowl

Adam also bought me these boots a few days before Christmas. 
Thanks lover man!

Now that we've got all this new stuff I'm on a purging streak. 
Wish me luck.
In with the new, out with the old. 


Yea I think that pretty much sums it up.

We have "one more Christmas" with Adam's family tomorrow night and then it's all officially over :(.
My tree is staying up til next week though.

:)

Ta-ta for now



No comments:

Post a Comment