Wednesday, January 9, 2013

mish mosh



Darn it.
I had a really good post idea for today and I forgot it.
I just remember it was really good......

hmm......

In loo of a great post, how about a regular update-y post?

I love working at Java Haute.
It's a simple job and it's just fun to help/hangout with the customers.
I just prepare, put together, and clean up coffee for 6 hours.
For now, that's not too bad.

I'm starting to track my health using the USDA's fitness tracker tool.
You can keep track of the amount and type of activity you do.
It also keeps track of what you eat.

Today I'm getting my hair cut (not a lot, just a little) and hanging out with my sister.
I like these bangs...........................................with this hair.

I'll share pictures of the final product tomorrow.
:)


Man, I really wish I could remember what that post idea was.
O well.
Maybe I will sooner or later.



No comments:

Post a Comment