Monday, January 14, 2013

The community experience

Today I started taking classes again.

Instead of returning to ISU I'm now a community college student.

(clips of Community the show having been flashing through my mind all day)


And I have to say, despite my lack of enthusiasm to be returning, my first day back has been pretty pleasant.

My first class today was an anthropology class (it's like a history class that studies how people actually live) and I think it's going to be awesome.

Right now I'm taking a break at a nearby Panera Bread trying to figure out the rest of my financial aid and how to log into this online course I'm taking.

In less than an hour I'm heading to a science class.

I think this whole higher education thing is going to end happily ever after for me. I just have to get my head in the game and do it.

I can do this. I HAVE to do this.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment