Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Feeling..............impatient

Maybe it's the spring fever or the fact that I just scheduled for possibly my LAST college classes (for a very long time) or that God is slowly millimeter by millimeter answering our questions about the near future but I am definitely feeling IMPATIENT.

Restless.

UN-peaceful

Antsy

I am so ready for warm weather, to not have to deal with college anymore, to move on to a new chapter in life, to hear/see the next bit of God's plan, to open the windows in the house!

All these things, big and small, are adding to my watchfulness and antsy-ness.

I know there are so many BIG things God is doing, so many eternal things to have endless gratitude for..... but my heart is distracted by details.

Right now all I can do is keep doing what I'm doing: get my butt to class, finish the next paper, wash another sink load of dishes, stay active at church, feed the cat, and KEEP PRAYING.

My hope is that one morning, very soon, I'll wake up, and God will say "Open the windows. Time for some fresh air."


No comments:

Post a Comment