Thursday, March 7, 2013

I got my new shoes on!.... almost

A few posts ago I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to spring.
Well what, I ask you, makes spring even harder to wait for than buying a new pair of shoes?

Nothing!
But I've really been wanting a pair of swedish clogs.

So here's my shoe inspiration

At OVER $200 (ha, yea right) they were not an option.
So I hopped over to ebay to see what I could find.
I found nothing.
I kept going back though and eventually I found a pair that looked comparable to my inspiration shoes but get this: they were $25 including expedited shipping.
SOLD!


I got them in the mail today.
eek!
Don't you just love getting packages in the mail?

Ta-da!!!
Italian made, leather, wooden-sole sandal clogs. 
I love the small things.  

Henry's a fan, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment