Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Media storage re-organized

I decided it was time to go through our media storage and clean it up. 
For some reason (even though we never listen to our CD's anymore) not only had Adam & I both kept every CD we ever had but also the case it came in. 
'Totes unnecessary.
Also, though we don't have a ton of DVD's, we do have a lot and all of THEIR cases. 
Because we only have two drawers to store all this in, it was time to streamline. 

You see the full-to-the-brim drawers there?
Yup. 
That was annoying. 

So I pulled everything out and went through every case, pulled out the CD,
 and slid it into a larger bulk storage case. 

The cases all piled up and ready to be thrown out. 

Ooop. Look who it is. 

Always sticking his nose into other people's business. 
Goof-ball

Then it was on to the DVDs.

The DVD's got zipped up into their own case. 


I also detangled and bound all the extra cords that tend to hang around. 
And they got their own box. 
Wow. 
I just can't believe how much space there
 is now that all those bulky cases are gone. 

By the way, I didn't put any of the CD's or DVD's in any particular order.
I just wanted to get rid of the extra bulk.
For as little as we use them, there's not much need to categorize everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment