Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just a Ramble

About 3 weeks ago I made a calendar of all the stuff I had to get done from then to this weekend.

I am happy to announce that at the end of the week, I will have made it through and will be in the clear!
After 3 projects, 2 papers, 2 finals, classes, planning for 1 party, 1 conference, and still running our house and going to work during it all, it will be time for some major downtime.

Needless to say, I am planning on not planning anything for awhile.
World, let it be known: I am taking a break.

When I mapped out everything that needed done within these last three weeks to make sure I made time for it all, I almost sat down and cried.
Actually I may have.
There was just too much crammed into too short of a period of time and I didn't know how I was going to get it all done, pass my classes, AND not let anyone down.

But it's almost over.
And I'm pleased to say that I have passed all my classes.
Whew.
I'm already planning to take a nap on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment