Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nursery Progress

Despite having a major cold, I was motivated enough to put our crib together today. 
We have so much paper work and not-so-fun things to do, putting together the nursery was something I've been DYING really really wanting to do. :)

So up went the crib.


Obviously it still needs a mattress but it's the first big change in our house so far.  

Here's the front room nursery so far. 

Some to-do's in here:

  • store the coffee table
  • get a mattress/sheets
  • put up some gray black out curtains
  • be on the look out for thrifted, fun toy storage
  • I may change some of the art out for some black and white illustrations
I love the way it's looking.
Though I didn't choose the wall paper, I wouldn't change it. 
It's just one of those things that's crazy enough to work. 
I just hope it doesn't give any little ones nightmares of giant flowers growing in their sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Mattress Roswell GA

    ReplyDelete