Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just a Thursday

Today will be a pretty ordinary day. I've got an Art Ed class and then work untill 3:30. I really need to go to this lecture thats happening on campus tonight. One of my classes requires me to go to at least one lecture and another class will grant me extra credit if I go and right a short paper about. Both of these classes are art hist. courses. gah!

Anyways, Adam and I have been talking baout buying a house. A very small house. We have like no money but we're going to see what we can do. One option is rent to own. Another is just to find a foreclosed house. With a foreclosed house they usually need a lot of work and like I said, not only do we have very little money but we also have very few handyman skills between the two of us. Well, we'll see. We'll just keep looking and praying. I'm just tired of throwing money into rent and not being able to paint or even have a pet. And learning to do some home improvement stuff sounds sorta fun. My Dad would laugh at that Ha!

Here are some daydreams:






Maybe someday we'll live somewhere similar to these pictures. Eh. Who knows. We'll see right?

Ta Ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment