Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dishes, you suck

I hate doing the dishes. I can have my entire house smelling, feeling, and looking clean including laundry. But those dishes, just sitting there, stinking in the sink..... gah. We don't have a dish washer so that just enhances the displeasure. As I say all this I am reminded how thankful I am that we have dishes, we have food to make our dishes dirty with, and I have everything I need to get those dishes back to a sanitary healthy state of being. These things are all good............but I still strongly dislike cleaning them.

Boooooooooooooo

So, as one should do with any task they strongly dislike, I try to make the activity as pleasurable as possible.

Que Pandora. Tonight: Nora Jones 

I've been known to light a candle

And pull on those gloves. No dishwater hands here, please. 



Oh, and I blog about it. I blog about doing/not wanting to do the dishes. Perfect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Victory is mine. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.


  Remember those lists of first world problems vs. third world problems? Ha, yea..... me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment