I recently ordered some essential oils through a friend who sells them. I've been looking for a while for a reliable, pure brand of oils and these are the best I've found. They're from the company Doterra. I just got them in this week and I can't believe how versatile and usable they are.
Seriously. So far I've used these
- In my baking soda cleaning solution (lavender)
- In my vinegar cleaning solution (peppermint)
- for a recent headache (peppermint.... and it worked)
- also a bout of nausea (peppermint)
- In our water glasses (peppermint, lemon)
- making dinner (lemon)
So yea. Good stuff. And I've had these for less than a week. I think I still want to get some tea tree oil and then I'll be set. Tea tree is really good as a disinfectant, insect repellent, and aroma therapy for colds to name a few uses.
If you're interested I know a really awesome consultant (Corinne!). If you'd like to know more, e-mail me and I can give you some info.