Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF



Tiger Giraffe Igloo Fish........................
Two Ginormous Infant Falcons...........................
To Get It Free.............
Trees Give Infinite Fruits.....................
The Giant Is Fancy.................

Try it......it's fun :) By the way, thank goodness it's Friday. It's about time.

So much has happened today.

Today was my last day working at ISU (insert a fruit salad of emotion). I'm kind of happy to be out of there, kind of anxious not to have a predictable job (I'm a sub teacher now), already kind of miss the friends I made there, unsure I've made the right decision, excited I've got a free semester........Lots  of things swirling around in my head. But it'll all be good.

Adam and I also had practice with our church's praise band tonight. That's always good. It may just be a practice but it's an opportunity to worship through music without having a whole room of people facing you. I try to take advantage of that. It's an opportunity to pour our hearts out to Him.

Finally, Adam, Chris (Adam's dad), and I walked a few blocks to the  football game tonight.  The game was between two of the local high schools (North and South Vigo) which are rivals. This is usually the biggest game of the year for them. It's fun. And the teens get all school spirited...... and insane.......



Teens are seriously insane......

But fun.......

but seriously insane.

Good times. Happy Friday and happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment