Thursday, October 4, 2012

A blog by another name

For anyone who's been to my blog before today, you may have noticed that I changed my blog's name. Or maybe you didn't.... but I did. When I first named my blog I was so excited about starting a one I didn't spend much time on coming up with a good name that meant something. Plus I didn't know my blog very well yet. After a year long relationship (posting nearly every day) I've come to know it lots better and I thought it was time for a change.

I think the name Making a Life fits so much better than the old Something to Write, Something to Read. First of all it's shorter. So that's good. Also my whole blog is about our life. It's come to be about how my husband and I are so young and we really are building our life together from square one. We're making a life together. In addition to that, I'm always making things that fill our life. The things I make and post on here fill our house, fill our stomachs, serve our teens ... So this space has turned into how we make our life: the pretty, the ugly, and the just plain reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment