Monday, November 19, 2012

Hairy ideas

Not a lot to report today.

I had a really easy day at work  so that was nice.

I'm feeling a haircut coming on. I'm growing out m hair but the ends are starting to get frazzle-y. I have found a favorite hairdresser. I've gone to her for the past 3 years. She always gives an awesome head/neck massage and does aromatherapy during. It all feels so good, I'm like here, take my $30 because that felt amazing! Then I get a haircut on top of it. My entire head looks and feels great.

When I eventually get around to going, I want to keep my length but add some layers and figure out my bang situation...... because there is a situation. I don't know what's going on up there.

I like these bangs- kinda short and choppy

These girls have my dream hair: just long, wavy, and natural volume




No comments:

Post a Comment