Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Go-bug

I've developed the go-bug.

Both on a small scale (like wanting to go on vacation) and a large scale (like let's pick up and move and start over somewhere...... asap).

I'm going to ignore the big bug right now as best I can but let me talk about my small bug.

I think it's pretty common that around this time of year when winter break is over and spring break isn't for another month or two it just sounds good to GO!

Since I am stuck for now fantasizing will have to suffice.

If I could go anywhere and do anything right this moment, I would rent an RV and take a 2 month trip circling around the west.

Some of my stops would include Aspen, CO, the mesas in Colorado, Yellowstone National Park, the Oregon Coast, the rock formations in Utah, and of course the Grand Canyon.



Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut..................................... that's probably not going to happen ANYtime soon.

Oh well I can dream.... and scheme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment