Friday, March 1, 2013

Combating the Blues

It's hit that point of the season for me when I'm just ready for spring to come.
I was wondering when the feeling would come and it definitely has these last couple of weeks.
I noticed that the first thing I do in the morning is see if the light coming in our windows is sunny or gray- and for the last aforementioned weeks....... it's been decidedly gray.
Everything's gray.
I'm ready for sunny mornings and less drizzly weather, that's for sure.

To help beat my blues and do something fun at home, I thought I'd try out some new products I bought the other day.

One was this clay mask from target

I left it on for about 20 minutes.
It was kind of awesome..... and kind of gross.
It pulled all the junk out of my pores and my skin does look a lot smoother and more uniform (which means less makeup:))
I'm going to try to do this mask once a week.

The other thing I tried was this moisture mask for my hair.


I'm growing my hair out.
I want to make sure it's getting protection so when it gets to the length I want it's not just a mess of frayed ends.
I put this hair mask on while I still had the other stuff on my face.
I let it sit for about 10 minutes.
After rinsing it out and letting my hair air dry, it feels really smooth and soft.
I'll do this mask when I do the face mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment