Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring break: day #4

Our 4th day of spring break is sunny and bright so far.
Thank goodness because yesterday was just gray and drizzly.
And I am DONE with gray and drizzly.
Yuck.

I have a list of projects as long as my arm of things I want/need to get done this week.
Here are a few things I have in mind:

  • clean out the fridge (there may or may not be a puddle of chicken liquids pooling at the bottom........ I cringe.)
  • swap out little winter decor items for something more spring-y
  • generally just go through the house and pair down items we don't need/use/want
  • Meet with my adviser
  • Sign up for my summer classes
I already got one thing that was on my list done. And that was to reorganize our spice drawer. It was SO frustrating every time I had to get in there for something. 

but now......

Ahhh, it's a beautiful thing. 
I lined the drawer with white craft paper & bought those white containers at Walmart.
Each kind came in a 3 pack for $1.20 per pack. 
I spent around $3 for peace of mind when I open my spice drawer. 
Yay. 


I'm making this recipe for dinner tonight. I hope it's a good one. 

Then tonight I'm at the coffee shop.
It was crazy busy there this past weekend so I'm praying this shift is a little less ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment