Friday, June 28, 2013

4 years

Yesterday was our anniversary (I almost said birthday which I guess wouldn't be too far from the truth).
I spent the whole day expecting to get a good anniversary picture.

Seeing as how I am married to Adam Conner:The Great Camera Avoider and also forgot to take my camera with me for our enchanted evening........... I got no picture.


So here's one of our store bought angel food cake which is Adam's very most favorite dessert with a bit of embellishing. (The man LOVES typography-ed everything)




1 comment:

  1. Yay.. Happy 4th Anni<3 (and early birthday???)
    wishing you both many many more years of martial bliss :)

    you def. got a new follower out of me. Hope you and the hub get a picture by the end of the day. Just grab him if you have to :)

    Happy weekend also!!

    ReplyDelete