Monday, June 10, 2013

A Weekend in Pictures

Summer's here. 
For these two Conner's that means weddings (tons of 'em this summer), classes, and work.
I'm determined to make it a summer of swimming too :)

Work with Mr. Bosworth. 
The pace slows way down in the summer. 
It has a way of making the hours drag by. 
But with endless yummy drink options I think 
my real concern should be my wieght :)

We made it to our friends' wedding reception. 
They were married earlier in Florida (on the beach) while we were in Texas. 
They are so sweet and we can tell, so happy. 


A huge group of all our friends made it to the out-of-town reception. 
Of course we're all so happy for Alex and Lexi.
We think it's funny that they are now Alex and Alexis Pierce. 
:)


 Now that the weekend is over, I have officially started my summer and FINAL semester!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to be done and am hoping these next 8 weeks fly by.
We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment