Monday, August 5, 2013

A Shower and a Birthday

This past Saturday Ally's maid of honor and I threw an all day bridal shower for her.
I got to do all the fun stuff like decorating and organizing games while Kathleen knocked the food out of the park.

Part I: A traditional shower at our church with complete decor, games, party food, and house gifts





I just think she's super cute




Yay for gifts!
They have nothing so they need everything.


love her

The bride + the party throwers

Ally and Monique, her mamma

 Part II: Ally and close friends head to dinner at Moggers followed by cheese cake bites and a lingerie party at her house.



In addition to all that fun-ness, it was my birthday Sunday.
I am now 23.
:)

My parents bought us lunch and we just spent the day relaxing at home. 
I may have made myself my very own chocolate cake.
..... it was delicious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment