Monday, October 14, 2013

Costume Ideas

Adam and I are part of a young adults group at our church.
Every year we like to have a costume party and I love trying to come up with a new idea.

Last year.....

I went in sugar skull make up while my dear, sweet, 
level-headed husband went as Freddie Mercury from Queen.
His pants were so tight they ripped by the end of the night. 

Who knows what he'll pull off this year but here are some ideas for me....

Freida Kahlo...?

A boa-clad raven?

A bat using an umbrella for wings?

A too big for her house Alice?

Burglar, simple and pretty straight forward?

Pan Am flight attendant?

Or my favorite, Effie Trinket from the Hunger Games?

It's hard decision but I think I'm definitely leaning towards Effie.
May the odds be ever in her favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment