Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Man

Sometimes I just have to gush about my man.
If such gushing makes you squeamish, look away now.
:)

Because he is just awesome.



Adam genuinely loves people.
He is incredibly generous.
He is steady.
He is not ok with just living for the American dream.
He lives for Christ.

Adam is my best friend.
He knows my good bits and my not so good bits, and for some reason he still thinks I'm a catch ;)
He's my leader, but he acts like my partner.
We have fun together.
We work together and we get tired together.

When I see him in action, whether it be in ministry or softball or drumming, whatever, I'm just always like "Wow. And I get to be married to him..... that's awesome."

He is patient.
He sees through the crap i get bogged down by and focuses on what matters.

Plus the guy is a goof.
He is so silly!
He can make me laugh at him when I'm trying to be angry and I hate it!
:)

All I'm trying to say is that I love my husband and I think he's wonderful.
Thank you, God, for my husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment