Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Neglected blog

Blog!
I'm so sorry I've neglected you!

But there's just not been a whole lot of interesting happening lately.
Haven't really made anything or anything fun like that......

Saturday was my little sister's 22nd birthday.
Crazy
She's 18 months younger than I and she's probably my best bestie (did I just use bestie....? weird.)
We went flea market and clearance rack shopping.
I found a sweet little cross necklace with turquoise stones for $4 and an awesome thick, colorful, striped, cotton baby blanket for $5!
She found some cool wedge sneakers that totally work for her and a new blouse that she looks snazzy in.

Adam and I are getting ready to visit family in South Carolina.
Tomorrow's my day to prepare, clean, and pack.
Plus we moved youth group to tomorrow night so we wouldn't miss time with our kids.
While we're gone, Kris (my sis.....ha) will be here watching Mr. Henry so he doesn't become a lonely (hungry) soul.

I have been fighting the same cold for two! weeks now.
My hopes are high that the South Carolina sea air will cure me.
I don't know if I can put up with it much longer.

So yea, I guess there's some news.
Prepare to be neglected once more, blog, as we drive off into the sunrise Thursday morning.
Maybe I'll sneak on while we're there to share some photos and snippets.

Until then......


No comments:

Post a Comment