Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Broken Record

I've kept my posts lately to a minimum for one simple fact: my mind is a broken record.
Seriously.
With our home visit tomorrow, continuous lists of all the pieces that need to come together keep rotating around in there.
My conversations (and my posts) are becoming monotonous and I know it.
I am painfully aware of how much of a bore I am these days.

I cannot communicate my hope and excitement to others through these lists/projects.
It's easier to just stay silent.
:)

So no, there's nothing wrong with me.
I'm feeling just fine and I am not upset. :)

I just happen to be expecting and I am overjoyed.
My growing pains look a lot like extensive background checks, government forms, lotsa paper work, home visits and interviews rather than discombobulated hormones and a growing waistline  :)

1 Samuel 2:1
Then Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD; My horn is exalted in the LORD, My mouth speaks boldly against my enemies, Because I rejoice in Your salvation.
God loves working in us through joy. His greatest joy was saving us, saving me, and now it is His joy to bring us to this new place. Therefore, I am overjoyed. My joy is not ultimately in maybe being a mom someday soon, but in His perfect love for me. I trust Him completely (or at least strive to) and I know He has only good things. 
That is something to be excited about.


No comments:

Post a Comment