Tuesday, June 2, 2015

This is Just the Beginning

So this is happening now......



A friend was able to grab a whole bunch of boxes for me from work and dropped them off a couple nights ago.
Then yesterday Adam and I got a closing date set on our new house! :)
So I have torn into our current place, working on getting everything in deep storage sorted and packed into said boxes. 

There's no method really.
I've just tried to keep like things with like and label the boxes really clearly. 

Since whatever I keep we'll have to move (and then sort and store on the other side), I've got fresh motivation to throw out anything that simply isn't worth that time and effort. 


Now our walls are looking pretty bare as are a few cupboards. 
It's a step in the right direction. 
And this is just the beginning. 
There's a lot more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment