Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chiropractor and books

On Monday I did end up going to the chiropractor. Since it was my first time going, the Dr. just did an evaluation to see what was going on.

It was pretty crazy. The lowest 3 vertebrea are shifted to the left, the vertebrea in my mid back are out of alignment, and so are some in my neck. But the thing is that other then the lower back thing, most everybody has misaligned vertebrea. This impedes your body's overall health because it stunts the efficiency of your nervous system. The spine is the trunk of the nervous system so that makes total sense.

Soooooo since I only got information on Monday and not an adjustment, I'm going to make an appointment for next week to start getting things straightened out.

By the way, if your interested (and live in Terre Haute), the place I go is called Family Chiropratic and if you mention that you were referred by me, you'll get a free evaluation. sha-weet.

Now I'm feeling homey today so here are some of my favorite homey books
(I currently only own one of these, but Christmas is coming :) )










No comments:

Post a Comment